ShoutMix chat widget
[close]

Free Blog Hosting

Here are some of the free blog hosting that I've found it in the Internet. I've list some of them that you're preferred to choose:

Popular Blog Provider
  1. Blogger
  2. Wordpress
Other Blog Provider
  1. Blog
  2. MyBlogSite
  3. Com-X2
  4. Live Journal
  5. TBlog
  6. BlogDrive
  7. OkayBlog
Blog Hosting with Country Domain
  1. with United Kingdom domain
  2. with Canada domain
  3. with Germany domain
  4. with France domain
  5. with Spain domain
  6. with Finland domain
  7. with Norway domain
  8. with Denmark domain
  9. with Romania domain
That's all. Choose your blog provider carefully ya..
[ I'm so sorry if my English is broken English. I'm Malay and not perfect in English. ]

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.